This is for one (50 ct) box of Norma 308 Winchester brass. This is "norma" headstamped brass.
NORMA BRASS KEY FEATURES:
- Neck – Annealed to achieve proper elasticity and prevent splitting, NORMA cases are then put through a final polish process to ensure superior appearance in addition to superior performance
- Shoulder – NORMA applies over a century of experience and proprietary tooling to ensure dimensionally perfect headspace
- Body – Laboratory Inspection ensures proper hardness over the length of the case; softer at the neck, getting progressively harder towards the case head.
- Tolerances – In-house tooling production allows NORMA to not only control tolerances of the finished product, but of the production tools and machines themselves. With tooling tolerances down to 7 thousands of a millimeter, NORMA is proud to have the tightest tolerances in the industry
- Flash Hole – Three quality control inspections for the flash hole ensure a perfect centered and burr free product. Benchrest quality in every case!
- Primer Pocket – Proper hardness of the primer pocket is critical to long case life. At NORMA, each production run is tested to a minimum of ten reloading cycles
- 308 Winchester
This is a great company. Fast shipping and the product received is exactly as described. I had a damaged package from ups in which some of the bullets that I ordered were missing. After contacting them they made it right without question. Thank you
I thought I had ordered primed brass. Not so. Had to order from another source. Your items run together. The brass and projectiles were delivered quickly. Since I don't have primers all I can say is they sure look pretty.