Norma 223 Remington NICKEL PLATED PRIMED BrassNorma
Brand new, made in Sweden, NICKEL PLATED BOXER PRIMED Norma 223 Rem brass. NOT CRIMPED. The headstamp is "norma" as well as "223 Rem" and the year stamp. We also have unprimed norma 223 Rem brass (normal yellow brass)
The .223 Remington has become one of the most popular centerfire cartridges today due to its versatility and performance capabilities. It is an excellent choice for varmint hunting, target shooting and competition shooting such as 3-gun due to its low recoil and accuracy potential.
NORMA BRASS KEY FEATURES:
- Neck – Annealed to achieve proper elasticity and prevent splitting, NORMA cases are then put through a final polish process to ensure superior appearance in addition to superior performance
- Shoulder – NORMA applies over a century of experience and proprietary tooling to ensure dimensionally perfect headspace
- Body – Laboratory Inspection ensures proper hardness over the length of the case; softer at the neck, getting progressively harder towards the case head.
- Tolerances – In-house tooling production allows NORMA to not only control tolerances of the finished product, but of the production tools and machines themselves. With tooling tolerances down to 7 thousands of a millimeter, NORMA is proud to have the tightest tolerances in the industry
- Flash Hole – Three quality control inspections for the flash hole ensure a perfect centered and burr free product. Benchrest quality in every case!
- Primer Pocket – Proper hardness of the primer pocket is critical to long case life. At NORMA, each production run is tested to a minimum of ten reloading cycles
- 223 Remington
Awesome brass great company plus fast shipping
I normally don’t leave reviews but for this I must. .38 cents a piece for match quality nickel plated Norma brass is a great price. I loaded this brass with my pet load of n135 and a 60 grain V max bullet. Five shot groups at 100 yards that you can cover up with a dime with my savage PC. Raven rock is a 5 star place to do business with. I like mom and pop shops because they usually take care of you. Please keep this stuff in stock because I’ll be buying more.
Looks good so far. no neck dents and cycles in my bolt gun. ready to do some loading
The brass is great. Had 2 pieces out of 200 that had messed up primers. No complaints.
Very clean and looks high quality. Flash holes look really good too! Not crimped!