Galil SAR Kit with Polymer handguard and (1) surplus IMI galil magazine. The magazine is guarenteed to function. The barrel is in rough shape and is likely unservicable. Magazine will not be included if purcahser lives in a state with magazine capacity restrictions (this is a 35 round magazine). THIS IS NOT A COMPLETE FIREARM.
- Original Military Galil SAR (Short Automatic Rifle) parts kit, Used.
- Original Israeli Issue Galil SAR rifle with Poly Handguard, NO bipod, .223 / 5.56X45 NATO,
- Great option for your next Galil build project or stock up on spare parts
- Parts must be inspected and tested by a qualified and competent gunsmith or armorer before use in a firearm.
- Not all firearm parts are interchangeable; use of surplus parts without proper knowledge could cause firearm to malfunction and cause property damage, injury or death.
- Modification may be required to function correctly and safely in semi-automatic rifle
- Does not include night sights
- No FFL Required, this is not a complete firearm
- Note: NFA/GCA rules apply.
IMI Galil Rifle Kit SAR Shorty made in Israel.The Galil design takes the best features of the AK-47 and adds the upgrades required by the Israeli Military to preform in the harshest of conditions. The 5.56X45 Galil was designed after the venerable AK-47, as a tougher and more accurate rife for desert operations. The Galil parts engineered to provide ultra-reliable service for the Israeli military. A side folding stock allows for compact transport,as well as easier carrying on a sling. No FFL required, this is not a complete firearm. Please Note the kits will show signs of usage and wear and are NRA rated Good to Very Good and will show usage and normal dents & dings.
Due to the demilling process small parts like pins/springs may be missing and/or unserviceable. This can vary from kit to kit.